A Mother’s Take on How Art Shaped Her Son’s Character
Sign Your Child Up For Our
Young Artist Art Lesson For
Kids Aged 4-12 Years Old!
Young Artist Art Lesson
- Full 75 minutes art lesson
- Expressive and fun-to-learn art techniques
- 1 teacher to 4 students
- Learn to use basic tools and materials
- A step-by-step guide to a completed painting
- Small group per lesson in adherence to all the necessary social distancing measures and precautions
5 Major Ways Our Art Lesson Will Help Your Child
Better Problem-Solving Skills
Art will empower your child to think from different perspectives, have better reasoning and understanding towards issues.
Art instills the willingness to make mistakes, express ideas and opinions.
Readiness To Communicate
Art helps effectively verbalise thoughts and emotions with a lesser possibility of acting out.
When learning to create something from scratch, your child will understand that patience is a virtue and is required to see results.
Better Concentration Skills
By creating something entirely on their own to express their own ideas, your child will learn how to focus better.
A Little About Who We Are
Studio Haroobee is one of the first Children’s Art Education Centres with crafted syllabuses registered under MOE.
Established in July 2003 as a private school of visual art for children, the art studio provides art education that encourages self-expression and creativity, while keeping class sizes small enough to encourage individual attention.
Our New Art Studio Concept At Marina Square!
About Our Founder | June Goh
- Master of Science in Early Childhood Education (Wheelock College USA).
- Actively participates in Urban Sketcher’s Overseas Symposium.
- Volunteer instructor at St Andrew Autism Center-DAC.
- Member of Singapore Watercolour Society.
& receive a Caran d’Ache Fancolor Water-Soluble Color Pencils Gift Set, 12 Colors, and 1 Colouring Story for FREE*!
*First-come-first-served basis, limited stock available.